Tuesday, January 18, 2011

duet with mimi

how can you not love duets with mariah carey?

When You Believe, with Whitney Houston:

Many nights we've prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood

Endless Love, with Luther Vandross:

Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

Against All Odds, with Westlife:

'Cause we've shared the laughter and the pain
And even shared the tears
You're the only one
Who really knew me at all

now, i present to you, my all time favorites. those i can sing over and over again.

One Sweet Day, with Boyz II Men:

Never had I imagined
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you hear me
It keeps me alive

Angels Cry, with Ne Yo:

Limitless omnipresent kind of love
Couldn't have guessed it would just stop
And disappear, in a whirlwind

and here you go. the song which never fails.

Thank God I Found You, with Joe & 98 Degrees:
(pardon the espanyol subtitles.)

Looking back I guess it shows
That we were destined to shine
After the rain to appreciate
The gift of what we have
And I'd go through it all over again
To be able to feel this way

you cant deny she's awesome.