I am pissed right now.
Because I do not understand how people can be so… I don’t know whats
the word, but I see it as disrespectful, …rude.
Someone fed Sara chocolate ice cream last night.
As if that wasn’t the worse part, she made someone else do it. And that
poor scapegoat got scolded by me, because I caught her giving chocolate ice
cream to my girl.
Shouldn’t be a biggie, right? Giving ice cream to an 11 month old?
Maybe not to you, but it is to me.
Firstly, my girl’s dietary has always been cleared of salt and sugar. Her
sodium intake comes from her milk and her natural sugar intake comes from the
daily pureed fresh fruits and veggies. My girl have enough snacks and milk to last her days. Alhamdulillah dia cukup makan.
Secondly, Sara is still having leftover coughs. She still has phlegm.
She is still taking medicine at night to clear her airways. Every night I couldn’t
sleep soundly because I have to listen out for her coughs and breathing. ARE
YOU DOING THAT FOR ME?
HOW DARE YOU FEED MY GIRL ICE CREAM?
HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT MY PARENTING WAYS?
Honestly I am pissed AF.
Firstly that someone made an innocent girl do the dirty job for her. That’s
rude.
Secondly, she disrespected my parenting ways. I had said no sweets nor
salts for my girl, but she chose to not listen. That’s disrespectful.
Thirdly, she did not clarify that she asked the innocent girl to do it.
Instead, she just kept quiet, not owning up to her mistake. That’s rude.
Biadap is biadap regardless of age okay.
This isn’t the first time I see this happening at that side of the
family. On a previous occasion, an auntie wanted to give Sara ice cream too. What’s
up with you all and ice cream? Seriously, do you all feed your babies junk food
the moment they are born? Could that be the reason most of them are like that
now?
Anak aku tak terkilan lah kalau tak makan ice cream.
Just because other young parents stuffed their babies with whatevers, doesn’t
mean I have to. Doesn’t mean my girl have to. DOESN’T GIVE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE
THE RIGHT TO GIVE MY GIRL WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT. My girl’s stomach is
different from any 3 year old or 5 year old or even an adult. You shouldn’t even
assume a one year old’s stomach and food intake can be similar to anyone else. That
is common sense! That is basic! ARE YOU THAT DAFT??
You had your share of parenting your children. In fact, with whatever
that I am seeing, I question your parenting skills.
Now take a goddamn chill pill and leave my parenting to myself.
You surely can get away scot free, given your pangkat, isn’t it?
Its worse for me, having to remain silent of all these, because saying
anything would mean I am going against certain people of certain pangkat. Because
if I say anything, aku kurang ajar. Aku kewat. Aku ngada-ngada. Eh anak aku
malam sakit, batuk batuk ke apa, kau boleh datang untuk jaga ke? TAK KAN? Anak aku
kalau kena pergi doctor, kau bayar duit ubat dia ke? TAK KAN?
THEN APSAL BIADAP SANGAT NI HAH?
All I ask for is RESPECT HOW I WANT TO RAISE MY CHILDREN. Just because
you are an elderly, that doesn’t give you the right to override my position as
the mother. How do you like it if I tell your children what to do in front of
you? It goes both ways. Next time when I am seen as rude to you, remember that
you started it.
You surely demand respect but don’t know to give any.