My only bruhhh got hitched last weekend! Yayyy! Pictures coming up!
MAYBE. Hahahah.
But more importantly, I need to do a shoutout to Natalie Le Bella for
coming to my rescue at the eleventh hour, making me nail my outfit on the
solemnisation day.
You see, the family color is pink. I do have a pink.. or rather, a peachy
outfit. So I thought I wont need to purchase any. However, the color was not
close to Abz’s or Sara’s outfits. All skirts got stuck at the hips area! Or
maybe I was just itching to get a new outfit.
I also bore in mind that I had grown sideways and in front a lotttt, so
getting attires to match my size could be a problem. I SOS-ed my friends,
looked up online and couldn’t find a suitable outfit for myself. Like a race
against time, I was frantically searching for a pink outfit for my brother’s
solemnisation day!
So I texted NLB, asking her if she have anything for me, given the
conditions my concerns being: (1) a pink outfit, (2) stretchable skirt and
(3) a top long enough to cover my tummy.
AND YES SHE DOES!
Natalie Le Bella's Exclusive Flowy Beads Kurung
So much loveeee for this outfit!
So comfy, I was able to chase after Sara around the ballroom. Material didn’t
stick to my skin and I was breathing with ease. I didn’t sweat buckets and
material was cooling and flowy. I felt like a princess myself with all that
tail~. Hehh.
So THANK YOU NATALIE LE BELLA! *hearts shooting out from eyes*
And yes, #FSprojectheir is having our #2, insya Allah J
