Friday, February 23, 2018

birthday registry


Regardless how old I am, or at least for as long as I will remember, I will have a birthday wishlist. I mean, isn’t it easier to tell people what you want, instead of them guessing and sometimes getting stuffs you may not want and don’t use? Quite wasteful, right?

Its like a registry, so you can keep track of what was gifted. In fact, I actually purchased some items myself, as part of my resolution to care for myself better.
Actually its an ongoing list lah.

This year, I aim to have the following items:

1)      Too Faced White Chocolate Bar eyeshadow
2)      Too Faced White Peach eyeshadow
3)      Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes eyeshadow
4)      Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow
5)      Bodyshop Peppermint Feet Care
6)      Sand & Sky Pink Clay mask
7)      Laneige Sleeping Mask
8)      Benefit Bad Girl Mascara

9)    SF Egyptian Dress Blue
10)  Lulu Al Hadad Kaftan
11)  Nusheennura Marble Long Dress
12)  Desigual Bag

13)  Unicorn cake
14)  Mermaid cake
15)  Ondeh-Ondeh cake
16)  Teh Tarik cake
17)  Macaron

18)  HP
19)  Laptop
20)  Fossil Rose-Gold watch

21)  Lang Leav - Love & Misadventure // Lullabies // Memories // The Universe Of Us // Sad Girls // Sea of Strangers
22)  Rupi Kaur – Milk & Honey // The Sun and Her Flowers
23)  Jojo Moyes – Honeymoon in Paris // The Girl You Left Behind // The One Plus One // Paris for One
24)  Cecilia Ahern - One Hundred Names // How to Fall in Love // The Year I Met You // The Marble Collector
25)  #88lovelife – Volumes 1 + 2 + 3
26)  Origami books/kits
27)  Hand Lettering books/kits

Of course there’s other stuffs I bought that’s not in this wishlist, like the UD All Nighter Spray and Australis Primer. I hope I could stick to this list and get these collections.

Else, there's always next year's wishlist, insya Allah ;p