I found this journal by chance at Typo, and I was actually contemplating if I should get it. Glad I did buy it!
I mean, why shouldnt I?
There's a question for every day for 365 days, for three years! Although the questions were repeated, I'm sure it beats having writer's block at any day.
I'm such a sucka for pretty things. Hahahh.
And the questions.. oh the questions! Some are rather close to the heart, some makes me think, and some are just triggers the emotions. You know?
The daily questions are:
1) What inspired you
the most today?
2) What do you love
most about the weekend?
3) Where and when was
your last selfie?
4) Sometimes when I’m
alone, I like to …
5) What is your favorite song now?
6) What makes you
unique?
7) What makes the
perfect Friday night?
8) What was the last
film you saw?
9) What’s in your
fridge right now?
10)
… is a total babe.
11)
Pssst, tell me a
secret!
12)
What was the last
compliment you were given?
13)
Describe your day
in 3 words.
14)
What are you most
proud about this week? (Well done, you!)
15)
If you could go
anywhere right now, where would it be?
16)
What makes you
happy?
17)
Write down some
advice to your younger self.
18)
Whats your guilty
pleasure?
19)
If you had a
million dollars, whats the first thing you'd buy?
20)
What did you wear today?
21)
Whats your happiest
memory?
22)
What do you love
most where you live?
23)
What do you love
most where you live?
24)
What did you dream
about this week?
25)
What do you love
most where you live?
26)
What is your
favourite website/blog?
27)
What was the last
book you read?
28)
If you could have
any super power, what would it be?
29)
Make a wish!
30)
What did you eat
for lunch today?
31)
What are you most
looking forward to?
Wont you agree the questions make you think, like THHHiinnkk?
I mean, if you were to compare, now and later, your answers may even be different in three months. What more a year, or three years down the line.
Your favorite song may change, your happiest memory could change. You may not read the same book which you had procrastinate since six months ago. What you want to buy with a million dollars would change too. You know, that kinda thing. Because humans change constantly and so does their feelings and needs and wants. Thats a constant.
Some require a little more emotion and thought - like what do you actually do when you are alone? Or what was that last compliment you were given? I definitely cannot recall the last.
Who knows, these could be topic starters for when you have writer's block to blog! Lol.
I skipped January 2018 entries because I only had the book in Feb and could only recall as far as Feb events. January was a so-called trial for the new year so it doesn't really count. It only counts because its my birthday month.
So far so good; Ive been updating diligently. I dont want to forget the recent happenings and I do not want to forget my constant train of thoughts either. So I reckon this journal book is actually a good kick-starter for me to pen something.
Its supposed to be a line per day. Some days i wrote a paragraph! Its actually nice to write a short entry, noting the reasons and emotions behind it. That would make the entry all the more meaningful, isnt it?
A line a day for three years, thats not bad ey.




